Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 30 November 2010

Info Post

 

      We had so much fun this past week-end as we found found our outside Christmas lights and bundled up to go outside to put them up. It took a little convincing, but once I got every one outside we had a lot of fun! So much fun that we almost forgot that it was cold out. It took a while afterwards to warm up toes and fingers, but that was alright because it was a good excuse to have mugs of hot chocolate! Just seeing those Christmas lights sparkling outside has really put me in a 'Christmas' mood! I love it! I had fun painting up these little nut crackers; these guys are only about three inches tall.

I have been getting some amazing prizes donated for the Christmas Love Campaign and I really am excited about it! Even my children have started to get really excited about this contest and they enjoy telling there teachers and friends all about it! I really want to start spreading the CHRISTMAS LOVE, so  LET'S GET THIS PARTY
STARTED! Leave a comment on my blog by Wednesday,December 1, 2010
briefing saying how you have or plan on SPREADING THE CHRISTMAS LOVE, or post your
comment & or picture here on our face book page. Someone will end up with an awesome prize from 7Gypies!

I can't wait to see what everyone is doing To Spread the CHRISTMAS LOVE this year! REMEMBER… you can enter more then one time and remember to grab a blinkie and put it on your site or your blog. Let's have some fun and make sure to tell your friends to join in!

Keep on Scrappin'

                  Susan

0 comments:

Post a Comment