Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 1 September 2011

Info Post

Today is the GRAND OPENING of RHONNA FARRER'S Designs. I was so thrilled because a few days ago I got a few sneak peeks of her beautiful designs. To say the least, I have been doing a lot of drooling on my computer screen. Beautiful….simply beautiful!

Take a look…

This Honeycomb Background Kit

$8

Simple & Fun Tags Kit

$5

Honeycomb Pieces Kit

$5

 

100 Creativity Exercises Workshop

$25

These are a few of the wonderful things that Rhonna has right now in  her store _ Rhonna Designs. I will be showing a little bit more over the next couple of days! Or…….head on over yourself and take a boo!

I am so excited to be able to have a giveaway right now though! It is a {Twenty-Five dollar} gift certificate to use in Rhonna's store! So AWESOME!!! All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post and like Rhonna Designs on Facebook to be entered to win your $25 spending spree!  Good Luck!

Have a SUPER Creative Day!

~Susan

House !

0 comments:

Post a Comment