Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 13 April 2012

Info Post

image

I was thrilled when I came across the blog ' The Buck Stamps Here' of Jennifer Buck and saw her wonderful work using my new co-branded Unity Stamps.image

The colors that she used were so vibrant and rich and I love the ribbon and the stitching. It just looked wonderful with the stamps! Thank-you Jennifer! Be sure to check out her wonderful blog!

image

http://thebuckstampshere.blogspot.ca/

Well, Scrapfest is going on this week-end in Kitchener and some of us can't be there.

image

I was feeling a little sad… so to make me feel happy I decided to have a GIVEAWAY!

Leave a comment about why you like or if you like going to crops or scrapbooking events and someone will win one of my paper packs plus some of my new co-branded Unity Stamps. sw (1)

KOM-Blinkie-1

image

image

image

image

You still have time to sign up for

    TS3sidebarnoalien    

What a wonderful event that only happens once in a while! I created some cool projects to show you how to make and I know the other designers have amazing things to show you too!!! It is going to ROCK!!!

-Pre-event PJ party on Thursday night with special guest Laura Vegas and a lot of prizes from Creating Keepsakes!

-Digital Goodie Bag worth over $50 in discounts, downloads, and more!

-Amazing interview with Becky Higgins, plus the chance for one lucky attendee to win a Project Life kit of their choice!

It is going to be AWESOME…. YOU DON'T want to miss this!

Find Out More HERE!!!

PLUS…

image

Don't you LOVE Pink Paislee!!!! Well, It is Why Not Win Wednesday over at Canadian Scrapbooker.

Visit Pink Paislee on facebook and tell them Canadian Scrapbooker sent you – CLICK HERE

To enter to win – Leave a comment on Canadian Scrapbooker's blog ---> HERE . You have until Friday April 13th midnight to enter!

AND...

Don't forget to leave a comment on my blog to WIN TO!!!!! What a LUCKY FRIDAY the 13th!!!

Have a super day!!!

~Susan

0 comments:

Post a Comment