Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 5 June 2012

Info Post
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a pair of lucite Prada sandals from spring summer 2010 in the racks of Kiki Niesten's outlet in Maastricht last weekend. They had a couple of hefty discount stickers on the bottom of the soles. How on earth was it possible that these shoes with iconic status hadn't found an owner since they came in two years ago? Probably because the Dutch are such tall people, according to the sales girls size 36 is always hard to sell. But for me they were a perfect fit!(Do you blame me I felt like Cinderella for a second!?) Being short and having tiny feet does have it's perks after all in The Netherlands. Climbing into the racks at the supermarket to reach the top shelves and constantly getting elbows in my face during rush hour at the station is totally worth the advantage in the field of shopping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment