Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 5 October 2011

Info Post

Harvest picture

'Harvest' ~ sketch created with ZIG Memory Writers, ZIG CLEAN COLOR Real Brush from Kuretake

So the last couple of weeks have been CRAZY!!!! Crazy good and Crazy bad. Crazy good that I was able to go to the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Calgary and teach at the Technique Taster. It was  a BLAST! Bad that I got 'Food Poisoning' and didn't make it up to Edmonton to meet everyone there and teach my class! I was really sad about that!

I am feeling better……..so much better that I want to have a give away!!!!!!

Go on over to KURETAKE's Facebook page………

           kuretake-logo           

www.facebook.com/kuretakeuk

Tell them that SUSAN  Weckesser  or Susan the Canadian (giggle), sent you, and give them a {HUG} for me!  :)

Then come back here. LEAVE a comment for me to let me know that you went to Kuretake's Facebook page. Mack sure to tell me what is you favourite Kuretake product!!!!!! One random commenter is going to get an AWESOME goodie pack full of Kuretake products! 

TAG LAYOUT

This wonderful lady, Sherrie Bailey, and her husband where in my Technique Taster class in Calgary during the Great Canadian Scrapbooking Carnival. We made the tags using my paper line and KURETAKE's 2 Way glue, and ZIG Memory Writers. Sherrie then took the tag that she made and created this AWESOME layout! I LOVE it! THANKS for SHARING!!! It was an awesome class full of awesome people!

Have a WONDERFUL day and make sure to leave comments on Kuretake's Facebook page and my blog……… because I LOVE giveaways!

Hugs,

~Susan

0 comments:

Post a Comment