Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 31 August 2012

Info Post
Photobucket

Photobucket


Desk: Made by my boyfriend with plumbing pipes and leftover perspex from my side table DIY. He is a genius when it comes to interior design projects; I could hardy call this a DIY, it's more like a finished product.
Lamp: Also made by my boyfriend from old merchandising material from the shop where he works.
Chair: Hema
Current notebooks: Large black ringbound notebook: Tiger DK, thin sketch book: Moleskine, thick sketch book: Moleskine, double binder white notebooks: Maison Martin Margiela
Clear cuff: DIY


I am obsessed with working areas; whether that be someone's kitchen table, Jowy's little art room where she works on her illustrations or Linda's atelier. So I thought it would be fun to also share some snapshots of the area where I blog from; a corner of our living room. I don't separate 'work' from the rest of my life; one should spend as much time doing what they love, I don't mind staying up all night to work on interesting projects. The pile of notebooks is the result of my notebook fetish, and these are my current favorites. I always make sure I have at least one of them with me at all times as ideas and inspiration come when you least expect them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment