Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 26 November 2012

Info Post
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

coat: COS
turtleneck: DIY
sandals: Topshop


When I was about 11 years old my mother started to give me 'kleed geld', a monthly amount of money to buy my own clothes. To teach me some responsibility and to learn how to handle money I guess. Well, you can understand that the first year, all I bought were hair clips, inflatable handbags(it was 1999 guys!), and a pair of platform sandals in the middle of winter that were also two sizes too big. Eventually I did learn to buy the necessities and that hair clips don't really build a wardrobe. But one thing I haven't bought in the last 13 years is a proper winter coat. Until last Saturday; I feel so old grown up.

Choosing a coat is hard; it has to be bought before the real cold starts, which is a time when it's easy to underestimate the winter temperatures, besides it has to be worn every day and fit your every mood. I always ended up layering thick fisherman's sweaters with short leather jackets and long thin coats (yes in that order). But this year I started my research early, but ended up falling in love with a long light powder pink one from COS. Now my new biggest worry is keeping it clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment