Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 15 September 2012

Info Post
Photobucket

Photobucket

clutch: thrifted
business card holder: Furoshiki Shiki by Samira Boon
trainers: Nike Free
sunglasses: House of Harlow (Courtesy of shopAkira)
lens: 250mm zoom


I feel like Inspector Gadget while 'packing' my boyfriend's bomber which I'll be wearing tomorrow at London Fashion Week. Not only because I am obsessed with oversized jackets but also because it has lots of pockets in which I can fit (and here it comes..) my phone + charger, notebook + pen, extra camera lens to zoom in on the runways, some cosmetics and a pack of business cards that I can pop out of the inner pocket. So now you know my secret; I'm not only carrying a pair of sunnies and my wallet in that flat clutch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment