Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 26 September 2012

Info Post
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

skirt: self made
top: got it here
trainers: Nike Free

Yaay for biking with your coat unzipped. Just like I had hoped, this plastic coated sweatshirt is wind-proof, it also happens to be perfectly shaped; boxy yet slim. It came in the mail two days ago and made me really greedy for more clothes. I felt that I urgently needed a stiff white skirt with a side slit to go with it. This morning when getting dressed none of my other skirts were good enough compared to that particular one I had in mind. Going to all the shops to look for this skirt was just going to take too much time and besides, what was I going to wear today? My impatience took over and within an hour I made one from some old faux leather I still had in the shed. That impatience also saved me from wasting money on stuff that (with a couple of stitches)I already had! pffew

0 comments:

Post a Comment