Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 9 September 2012

Info Post
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

images: courtesy of style.com

NYFW kept me up last night 'till 3 am. Though I love everyone's tweets about who they are having lunch with and what the editors and bloggers(I was in Pajama's if you cared to know) are wearing to the shows; I sacrificed a good night sleep for the clothes on the runway. When Alexander Wang's models appeared on my computer screen I had to gasp for air every time. It couldn't been more on spot. He literally torn apart basics and sportswear items like a leather baseball jacket and put them back together with invisible fishline making it appear as floating panels around the body. And even his little niece was wearing a floating leather dress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment