Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 6 September 2012

Info Post
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


jacket: Thrifted & DIY
skirt: self made
heels: Acne
bag: Asos

A jacket looks so much cooler when one doesn't put one's arms through the sleeves. I don't know how those Parisian editors do it, running around from show to show with their jackets thrown nonchalantly over their shoulders. When I do it and take a sprint to catch my tram it just makes me look like an awkward version of batman trying to prevent his cape from flying away. Givenchy, Neil Barrett and Philip Lim had some pretty amazingly constructed jackets where your arms peeked out and gave the illusion of having your jacket thrown over the shoulder. But the one who deserves most credit for making the nonchalant actually nonchalant and practical is Alexander Wang who already did a jacket like this a couple of years ago.

This is probably the easiest DIY I've ever posted on the blog. I used an oversized thrifted mens jacket. Here are the instructions:
Undo the seam on the bottom of the sleeve under your armpit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment