Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 3 October 2012

Info Post
Photobucket Photobucket

jacket: thrifted
ear cuff: Local jewelry store(similar here)

Most probably, this hair used to belong to an indian girl who made a few bucks from it by selling it after a haircut. Strange that it is now on my head but it is a scenario I could live with. I'd rather not think about the creepier stories about how they collect this human hair for extensions, like cutting it off corpses in India. Oops. Well, getting back to the subject; as the chances that my hair will ever grow this long while keeping up the bleaching and coloring are none, I decided to get a few extensions and give them a grey rinse along with my own hair. It will also give my own hair a break from the hairdryer and styling iron for a couple of months.
Oh! Remember this DIY post from the Love Aesthetics archives involving some of human hair?

0 comments:

Post a Comment