Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 2 October 2012

Info Post
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
images: style.com

Whatever. While making this post I let go of taking into account; which collections are necessarily technically or conceptually the best or most original, who is following trends and who is most renewing. This time I'll just stick to the superficial criteria of; what would I want to wear right now. Some of the most beautiful garments fell off the list though(the put-this-on-my-body-on-any-random-morning-list); like the long gowns with sheer gloves at Maison Margiela, I would consider getting married just to have an excuse to purchase one of them. It was so uncomplicated and fun to make this little collage/personal mood board; I can almost hear my scissors and smell the glue even though I made it with photoshop. The result is surprisingly not much new for me; white, bombers, metal detailing, neck cuffs, transparency, low chignons and basics. Which is totally reassuring; fashion really seems to be slowing down and the collection of clothes I have built for myself is still very relevant.

fave hair and make up:
Givenchy's low chignon + middle parting
Margiela's messy hair and make up + diamond nose clips

fave footwear:
Celine's furry footwear
Givenchy's clear sandals with metal industrial looking heel

fave garments:
Giambattista Valli leather bomber
Maison Martin Margiela sheer suit, straight fitted leather dress with front slit
Givenchy layered loose suits, metal details and flap-skirts
Stella McCartney's minimal sheer bomber

1 comments:

  1. collaborators) including the furniture, carpets, lighting, and the two most amazing walk in closets I've ever seen. http://www.privatecarserviceparis.com/

    ReplyDelete