Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 13 October 2012

Info Post

Unity Donation

When I saw Angela Magnuson post on Facebook this morning that Unity Stamps was going to donate $3 from the the sale of every one of my Snowman stamps towards the Christmas Love Campaign….. which I am donating the money to the Canadian Cancer Society, I couldn’t believe it. I was speechless. I still am. I am SO touched.  In fact…… I will just post the information today and have to talk about it another time because I really am so overwhelmed by emotions at this moment! Thank-you! Thank-you to everyone!!!

So, please….. join in. We have so many sponsors signing up this year it is going to be AWESOME and I know that we can make so many people SMILE! SO lets spread some LOVE!!!!

Now….. I am going to enjoy the moment and go finish gathering the dried flowers and herbs from the garden.

Have a awesome day!

~Susan

0 comments:

Post a Comment