Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 19 October 2012

Info Post
Photobucket

bomber: Acne
lipstick: MAC

Red lipstick feels like the ultimate cliche. It has so much female connotations it makes me feel uncomfortable, it just feels feminine in a tacky way. I don't own a single piece of red clothing. It kind of made me forget how pure a red pigment can be(why is my immediate association with red: tacky too tight dresses, roses, valentines day - and not: firetrucks and bloody horror movies just to name two other things). Though yesterday I wore red lipstick for the first time in years, and it felt like enough make up for one face, so besides some foundation I left it at that. It was also the first time in years -if not ever- that I didn't incorporate mascara into the make up routine. It looked a bit odd, which is good! Who else feels more comfortable looking a bit off?

0 comments:

Post a Comment