Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 22 July 2012

Info Post
Photobucket

Photobucket

It must be their industrial looks and their sense of functionality that draws me so much to these metal parts. Every time I visit the hardware store I discover a new screw, lock or hinge, like this one whose original function is to keep tubes together. It also fits around my wrist perfectly and surprisingly is also very comfortable because of it's adjustable size, it doesn't move up and down your arm when moving.

*Thanks to a few readers I found out that some of these hardware store parts have Nickel in them which can cause allergies. What you could do against this is apply some transparent nail polish on the inside of the jewelry where they touch your skin. Voila, no more allergies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment