Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 6 July 2012

Info Post

20120614_12

I LOVE taking pictures!!!

20120705_219

Just ask my family,

20120705_43

Even the Pets!

I drive them nuts because I am constantly taking pictures.

20120302_11 

I like taking pictures as much as creating art and eating chocolate! That is a LOT!!!

So, this next stamp that I created and co-branded with Unity Stamp Co. really excites me!

insta cute(1)

I LOVE this kit because the actually measures up to the instagram pictures that you can order here at

Printstagram

Super cool!

A GIVE AWAY!!!!

Elena from Charity Wings has given me a ticket to give away for Live from CHA event :

What is LIVE from CHA

-Basically, if you can't attend the show, Charity Wings attend for you!
-JUST $10 to join and you get entered into 45 drawings worth over $4500!
-you get to chat online with 45 manufacturers and designers from the show floor.
-Anyone anywhere in the world can watch from their internet connection
-Charity wings are raising money for A Place to Bark a wonderful rescue run by Bernie Berlin

 

Live from CHA 2012

So, if you want to win a ticket, go LIKE Charity Wings Face Book page and tell them that Susan sent you and then come back here and leave a comment!

You will LOVE this event! I am so thrilled that I am being interviewed again this year because…it is SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Good LUCK!!!!

~Susan

0 comments:

Post a Comment