Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 23 July 2012

Info Post
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not his latest collection but Rad Hourani's clothes never feel old as they are not bound to seasons or time as a whole. Collection number eight consists of only one garment executed in six different fabrics which created 22 looks in total. For men and women. Simple as that.


"I started imagining clothes the same way I started creating images: with a sense of curiosity and innocence driven by my no-background background. No school. No teachers. No telly. No boundaries. No formatting. I like the idea of a world that we could live in and shape by ourselves, only by observing. Each our own. My clothes have erupted from this world of mine. They are asocial, seasonal, they come from no place, no time. No tradition. Yet they could be home anywhere."
- RAD HOURANI

0 comments:

Post a Comment